This is the Alpha release of the openHistorian 2.0.
The openHistorian is a time-series data process historian designed to securely archive and distribute historical and streaming time-series data to and from multiple parties in real-time.
This alpha build can be easily integrated with the openPDC or SIEGate deployments.
Connecting openHistorian to openPDC with a Gateway-style subscription connection:
- Navigate to "Inputs -> Subscription Based Inputs -> Create Internal Subscription" in openHistorian Manager
- Enter an acronym, hostname, and port for this subscription (i.e., the openPDC connection)
- Ensure that the ‘Receive External Metadata’ checkbox is checked
- Click ‘Save’. This will automatically take you to the Device setup screen for this subscription
- From the 'Historian' drop-down select: PPA
- Click 'Save'. Devices and measurements from openPDC will now be automatically synchronized to local openHistorian configuration and made available for archival.